In-Person 8-Week Mindful Self-Compassion for Emotional Resilience Sep 26-Nov 21
Mindful Self-Compassion, In-Person 8-Week Course facilitated with Jenny Wilson, MSW, LICSW
- 8 Monday evenings, Sep 26-Nov 21, 6-9 pm Central Time
- No class October 31st
- 1/2 day silent, guided retreat, Saturday, Oct 29, 9am-1pm
- Location: Unity Church-Unitarian
- Our policies and waivers: Policies & Waivers Page
- We will follow COVID procedures set by Unity Church-Unitarian, St. Paul, MN at time of class announcement.
- Please, fill out the registration form via Mindful Self-Compassion Page
- Reduced rates, at different levels, are available for individuals who, separate from being financially over-extended or over-committed, have a personal financial need. (Contact us for more information via Reduced Rate form on Mindful Self-Compassion Page)
- Enrollment requirements: minimum enrollment of 10 one week before the start date. If you are considering enrolling, please finalize payment early. Maximum enrollment is 14.
- The 8-week course meets one of the requirements for becoming a Trained Teacher. For more information, please visit the CMSC website: centerformsc.org